It is essential for professional translators and companies operating their own language services departments to constantly improve their knowledge and skills. With modern software, you can significantly improve translation quality, speed up the process and reduce the costs.
For these purposes, we have developed a proprietary training course for professional translators and corporate program for translation processes improvement at companies operating their own language services departments or cooperating with independent translation agencies.
Advantages for Corporate Customers:
- The quality and consistency of translations are significantly improved.
- The translation process is 20–50 % faster.
- Quality assurance processes based on more than 10 criteria are consistent.
- A group of translators works as a team leaded by a project manager and performing projects within the same environment. So you can monitor the completion of each project part remotely and see at which stage a team member is at the moment.
- A unified translation memory and glossary in the certain subject are generated automatically. When you select another provider of your translation services or hire new translators to your language services department, you can provide them with translation memories for translated projects in a simple and convenient way.
We will be happy to make a presentation for you and discuss all benefits in person. Just give us a call!
Advantages for Professional Translators:
- Overview of the general principles of all CAT-tools. After you become familiar with the most popular systems, you'll have no problem to master any new software.
- Demonstration and explanation of the most popular CAT-tools. You will learn their common functions and differences. We will show you how each of them operates and teach you to choose the most appropriate software for a particular project.
- As part of the training, we will explain you all mistakes most often made by translators and teach you how to avoid them in future. In addition to our materials, we'll provide you with the links to useful references:
- working instructions that contain the essential standards and requirements to translations;
- formatting rules and quality assurance processes;
- manuals for proofreaders and other sources to make your translations accurate, flawless, easy-to-read and clear to your customers.
You can see the training program HERE.